- Prowler™ Plus Thermal Camera with AI+
- Prowler™ Plus Thermal Camera with Artificial Intelligence advanced driver assistance system (ADAS)
- See pedestrians, animals, vehicles beyond your headlights. See through fog, smoke, dust.
- Dramatically improves road perception at night for drivers on highway or off road.
- Automatically detects pedestrian in front even under poor visibility and severe weather conditions.
- Long Detection Distance: It can detect heat up to 3000ft beyond the scope of the headlight beam.
- AI will identify the object and give visual and audiable warning up to 600ft.
- Standard video connector can connect to any screen or video input
- Advanced Driver Assistance Systems +
Speedir thermal imaging cameras are technically not cameras but heat sensors translating heat signatures into images. They require no visible light to function. They can pick up heat signature through dust, smoke, even from behind the vegetation. This high end technology used on military applications for years now available for consumer use at a reasonable cost.
- Dimension: 3.0" X 2.5" X 2.25"
- Rated Voltage: DC 9V-32V
- Power Consumption: 9w
- Output resolution: HD 720x480p @60hz
- Visual Angle: 27° x 18°
- Sensor Resolution: 384x288
- Frame Frequency: 60hz
- Spatial Resolution: 1.3 mrad
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to 158°F
- Waterproof Rate: IP68
- Heat Detection: 3000ft +
- Vehicle detection: 1300ft
- Artificial intelligence (AI)+
AI-equipped thermal cameras add a brain to our eyes. While our infrared system visually displays what it senses, custom AI software scans that image and tells you what it sees. You’ll be alerted of pedestrians, animals, and other obstacles before they even enter your headlights. With periodic updates, your AI-ready camera is constantly improving, so rest assured that you, your passengers, and your vehicle will always be safe.
- Wildlife collision estimated costs +
Save lives, save money with Speedir. FHWA estimates that there are between one and two million collisions between vehicles and large animals in the United States every year.
Summary of estimated costs of a wildlife vehicle collusion for a deer, elk, and moose (source: www.fhwa.dot.gov.)
What Is Thermal Imaging?
Safe driving aid (Full driving visibility in harsh weather, low-light, or otherwise obscured environments) View More
Optimized cost for top tier tech. Customizable client-focused options for mass manufacturers. Long-term distributor. View More
Independent study and manufacture of product’s core components. 18+ years of research and development.View More
Provide users with a live demonstration of product and technical advice
Professionals guide the whole project to ensure the quality
To provide free calibration service and training
To provide 2 years warranty