Speedir’s infrared mass fever screening system is an automated system to detect and track individuals with a high fever based on their skin temperature. When an individual with elevated skin temperature, indicative of a fever, is detected, the system triggers an automatic alert. This system is one of the most advanced and accurate units on the market and includes everything you need to setup quickly (in an hour or less!). Compared to the handheld thermometers being used currently by many business, Speedir’s thermal mass fever screening system scans more people much faster and from a greater distance. It could also save these businesses money on employee costs because the screening system does the temperature measuring and alerting work for them instead of putting an employee at risk to individually take temperatures and slow the flow of customers. Using Speedir’s incredibly fast and accurate system will protect both employees and customers and save businesses both time and money.
The advantages of using Speedir’s thermal mass fever screening system:
- The most accurate temperature readings thanks to the black body box included (see below for more info about black bodies and their role in thermal temperature reading)
- Scans large groups quickly – up to 500 people per minute – which is vastly superior to the outdated handheld devices dominating the market
- Great for use at mass entrances to help prevent outbreaks of the novel coronavirus in businesses
- Gives accurate readings at large distances – between 2 meters (~6.5 feet) and 10 meters (~33 feet)
- Quick and easy setup – everything you need to set up in an hour or less is included
- Allows for contactless fever screening – will help protect employees and other customers from COVID-19, can monitor temperatures at a distance
- Gives businesses and their employees protection and peace of mind – along with other COVID-19 prevention protocol, this screening device could save lives, money and time
- Advanced Artificial Intelligence – ensures accuracy and performs data analysis, unlike any other screening system on the market
- Includes a PC with licensed Windows OS – for remote monitoring and data storage
The thermal mass fever screening system is made to scan a large number of people very quickly. In fact, it can scan up to 500 people per minute. It is optimized for mass entrances and gates such as in:
- Schools and universities
- Subway or train stations
- Shopping centers
- Military bases
- Government buildings
With advanced temperature calibration technology and the help of the included black body calibration device, you are guaranteed to get as accurate as possible when reading temperatures. The black body’s purpose is to ensure that external environmental temperatures do not affect the readings of the fever screener. It is crucial to the accuracy of the thermal readings.
Some more features of Speedir’s thermal mass fever screening system include:
- Adjustable temperature alert presets
- Artificial intelligence with facial recognition technology and deep learning algorithm
- Single-point and multi-point high temperature tracking and warning
- High 400x300 thermal sensor resolution
- High 2-million-pixels visual camera resolution
- Compatible with remote screening
- Realtime transferrable data
- Easy, fast setup and easily relocatable
- Affordable prices
- Fast delivery from San Diego
The fever screener also comes with its own Windows-licensed PC which is equipped with powerful data analysis software. This software helps support a learning algorithm to continue reading temperatures as accurately as possible. This software also uses AI to find human faces and measure the temperature, then automatically references its algorithm to minimize false alerts.
Specs and important ranges for the Speedir thermal fever screener:
- Temperature detection range: 20° C / 68° F ~ 50° C / 122° F
- Detection distance: 2 meters / 6.56 feet ~ 10 meters / 32.8 feet
- Accuracy: +/- 0.3° C
- Efficiency: 500 people per minute
- Optimal camera angle: 13° - 15°
- Optimal camera height: 2.4 meters / 7.87 feet
- Optimal black body height: 2.1 meters / 6.88 feet
- Distance from camera to black body: 3 meters / 9.84 feet ~ 6 meters / 19.68 feet
- Optimal distance between camera and black body: 5 meters / 16.4 feet
The main purpose of the fever screening device is to help prevent the spread of the coronavirus, or COVID-19, pandemic. The infrared screening device will scan entrances or gates where large groups of people might gather or enter in a facility. Thanks to the easy, fast setup procedure you can have your equipment ready to go in an hour or less. Since Speedir’s system can screen up to 500 people per minute, high-traffic areas are the best place to put your setup. If the system detects a high fever through elevated skin temperature measurements it will trigger an alert.
When an alert is triggered, the individual is likely to have a high fever, which is a very common symptom of the novel coronavirus. Screening out these people can help prevent an infection outbreak in your business.
It is important to note, however, that fever screeners are NOT designed to diagnose a virus or medical conditions. However, they will scan and identify elevated skin temperatures, which can add a layer of safety to screening for COVID-19 symptoms by allowing contactless screening. This helps to keep social distancing guidelines and protect employees and other customers.
The fever screener is not a replacement for other coronavirus prevention protocols. It will simply help to limit the amount of infected people who enter your business who could cause an outbreak. Combine the use of Speedir’s thermal mass fever screener with social distancing, wearing face masks and gloves, frequent and thorough cleaning and requiring employees to wash their hands often.
Speedir understands the dire state of the COVID-19 pandemic and its devastating effects on our communities and businesses. We are offering the most affordable prices so this technology can be deployed in as many locations as possible to help slow the spread of the virus. With fast delivery from our San Diego warehouse. Please contact us for pricing and delivery estimates at [email protected]
SPECIFICATIONS IR THERMAL IMAGER THERMAL SENSOR 400 x 300 PIXEL SIZE 17μm NETD ≤40mK VIEW ANGLE 38° x 28° FRAME FREQUENCY 25Hz VISIBLE CAMERA RESOLUTION 2M FOCUS DISTANCE 2.8-12MM VIEW ANGLE 115°-33.8° FRAME FREQUENCY 25Hz TEMPERATURE RANGE 20-50℃ 68-122 F ACCURACY ≤±0.5℃（Target Distance 1.0~1.5m，temperature ℃） SOFTWARE FACE AREA DETECTION YES TEMPERATURE MEASUREMENT FACE AREA HIGHEST TEMPERATURE ALERT HIGHLIGHT IMAGE & ALERT TEMPERATURE CORRECTION AUTOMATIC ENVIRONMENT WORKING TEMPERATURE SURVIVING UNDER -10~50℃,WORKING UNDER 16-32℃ STORAGE TEMPERATURE -20~60℃ OPERATING HUMIDITY ＜90%(NON-CONDENSING) IMPACT TEST 30g 11ms，IEC60068-2-27 VIBRATION TEST 10HZ~150Hz~10Hz 0.15mm，IEC60068-2-6 VOLTAGE DC 12V POWER 12W SIZE CAMERA SIZE 174㎜×153㎜×81.5㎜ STAND HEIGHT 2200㎜ PACKAGE SIZE 510㎜×440㎜×270㎜ WEIGHT 45KGS
What is in the box: