What is infrared/thermal imaging?
Infrared/thermal imaging - also known as thermography - is the use of radiation technology to translate heat signatures into images. This tech differs from standard night vision cameras by sensing an object’s heat rather than picking up on visible light. Humans, animals, and even machines create heat, while all other objects have their own heat signature and discharge warmth after absorbing sunlight. Thermal cameras translate these heat signatures into video signals. Because infrared thermal driving cameras rely on temperature rather than light, the range of perception is broader; to sum it up, you can see more with thermal driving cameras.
Applications for thermal imaging cameras
- Safe driving aid (Full driving visibility in low-light, or otherwise obscured environments)
- Firefighting (View heat sources, and unsafe entrances, see through smoke)
- Law enforcement (Locate suspects at night, locate concealed weapons)
- Industry automation and inspection (Learn which machine components may be overheating or not working properly)
- Insulation survey (locate bad insulation, pinpoint leaks)
- Customizable applications (Other specific uses beneficial to your company needs)
Clients will appreciate Speedir’s top tier infrared systems for its ability to assist in varied applications. IR cameras pick up on pedestrians, animals, other vehicles, and obstacles in low-light, long-distance, or obscured environments.
Infrared products are also beneficial to industries like transportation, firefighting, law enforcement, surveillance, and factory automation and inspection, to name a few. These heat-seeking IR systems can even aid in insulation survey by viewing water or energy leakage.
As top-of-the-line thermal imaging supplier, we at Speedir also provide client-focused customizable infrared solutions to mass production industries. Car manufacturers, electronic firms, logistics and even government agencies among other organizations will appreciate our ability to match their unique application needs with customized thermal camera technology. This means that whether you manufacture tech or provide surveillance services, there’s a thermal efficiency solution for you.
Speedir can customize automated detection and alerts for your specific needs. To inquire about custom thermal imaging systems for your business, please contact us at email@example.com.