- Frozen Image under a second:
- When the internal cache is full the image will freeze for a split second to reset. It is perfectly normal and this is how thermal sensors function.
- Thermal camera clicking
- Shutter operating properly.
- Dithering image
- Make sure the brackets and the camera are tight and secure.
- Double Image
- Power off and on and check to make sure the image is not frozen and clicking sound comes from the thermal imager. If image is frozen or a “clicking” sound never occurs please contact your authorized dealer.
- Non-video image
1) Make sure that power cables are connected properly;
2) Make sure that video cables are connected properly;
- Dim image
- Check and make sure that video cables are connected properly