- Night Owl™ Plus Vehicle Thermal Night Vision Camera with AI+
- This technology can detect pedestrian and wildlife before your headlights to prevent collision
- Will detect pedestrian, deer, moose, elk, kangaroo and other large wildlife. See through fog, smoke, dust.
- Long Detection: IR sensor can detect heat signatures up to 3000ft beyond the scope of the headlight beam.
- Artificial intelligence will identify the object and give a visual and audible warning up to 400ft
- High definition thermal night vision with 384x288 thermal sensor and 720x480p output resolution
- Standard video connector can connect to any automotive screen or video input
- Great for any vehicle driving at night including, RV's, semi-trucks, buses to prevent wildlife collisions
- Must have for fleet safety to prevent costly accidents
- Thermal Camera +
Speedir’s unique thermal night vision cameras use thermal energy and IR signatures to create a viewable, camera-like display. As heat sensors, these systems require no visible light, allowing you to view the subject matter through dust, fog, darkness, and even vegetation. When equipped to vehicles, Speedir’s appliances aid your driving safety by effortlessly perceiving hard-to-see roadway threats. View wildlife, pedestrians, and other vehicles with ease, in the dead of night or the thick of a dust storm!
- Dimension: 3.0" X 2.5" X 2.25"
- Rated Voltage: DC 9V-32V
- Power Consumption: 9w
- Output resolution: HD 720x480p @60hz
- Visual Angle: 27° x 18°
- Sensor Resolution: 384x288
- Frame Frequency: 60hz
- Spatial Resolution: 1.3 mrad
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to 158°F
- Waterproof Rate: IP68
- Heat Detection: 3000ft +
- AI Alert: Up to 400ft
- Artificial intelligence (AI)+
Artificial intelligence bulks up your driving defenses when accompanied by Speedir’s top-of-the-line thermal cameras. Our custom AI software reads the provided infrared image, detects potential threats, and informs you via an audible alert system. This way, you’ll be well aware of pedestrians, and wildlife before they even enter your headlights. As a bonus, our software undergoes regular updates, assuring that your road perception will always be at full capacity.
- Wildlife collision estimated costs +
Save lives, save money with Speedir. FHWA estimates that there are between one and two million collisions between vehicles and large animals in the United States every year.
Summary of estimated costs of a wildlife vehicle collusion for a deer, elk, and moose (source: www.fhwa.dot.gov.)
Description Deer Elk Moose Vehicle repair cost per collision $1,840 $3,000 $4,000 Human injuries per collision $2,702 $5,403 $10,807 Human fatalities per collision $1,671 $6,683 $13,366 Towing, accident attendance and investigation $125 $375 $500 Monetary value animal per collision $2,000 $3,000 $2,000 Carcass removal and disposal per collision $50 $100 $100 Total $8,388 $18,561 $30,773
What Is Thermal Imaging?
Night driving aid with IR (Full driving visibility in harsh weather, low-light, or otherwise obscured environments) View More
Optimized cost for top auto tech. Customizable client-focused options for mass manufacturers. Long-term distributor. View More
Independent study and manufacture of IR components. 18+ years of research and development.View More
Provide users with custom advice for specific driving conditions
Professionals guide the whole project to ensure driving safety
To provide calibration and fleet support
Limited 2 years warranty